I found this post in my drafts from 2016. How I forgot to hit Publish I dont know but I hope you all enjoy it. Better late than never right?!
I think I found a new favorite craft!
Freezer Paper Shirts! My oldest is obsessed with nerdy t-shirts and wears one every day. After purchasing a Cricut brand cutting machine, I realized that those nerdy shirts are now at my fingertips.
All you need is
- a cutting machine like a Cricut or a craft knife if you have a really steady hand
- a design to cut from your freezer paper, I used an image of Cthulhu from one of my sons favorite necklaces but there are tons of places online to buy svgs or get them for free.
- some freezer paper
- some foam craft brushes
- Speedball Fabric Screenprinting Ink (you can also use fabric paint, just follow the directions on the package to see how to set it)
- an iron or heat press to set the ink
- a t-shirt or whatever item you are adding your image to